Scotland Moving Into Phase 2 of Lifting Lockdown
- People can now meet others from two households outdoors and no more than 8 at any time,
- You will now be allowed to go indoors for use of the toilet if meeting in a garden or outside space. Gathering indoors still not allowed
- For those staying on their own or who is a lone parent with a child under 18 can now create a support bubble with another household with no need for social distancing. This can include staying over. You should only be in a bubble with one other household.
- People are still asked to remain within 5 miles of their local area for travel expected until at least 15th Jul
From Monday 22nd June:
- Face masks will be mandatory on all public transport. Exemptions for those with health conditions and those under 5.
- Dentists can reopen, primarily for emergency treatment.
- Places of worship can reopen for individual prayer.
- Outdoor markets can reopen
- Outdoor sports centres and play parks can open.
- Zoos and some outdoor attractions will be permitted to open however, those should only be visited for now by those within a 5-mile radius.
- Non-essential retail, factories and labs can open.
- Non-essential offices are being asked to remain closed. Shopping centres will also remain closed for all but essential businesses.
For Those with Symptoms:
If you have any of the below coronavirus symptoms – even if they’re mild – you need as before immediately self-isolate and to book a test as soon as possible using the TestAndProtect service.
- A new persistent cough
- High temperature
- Loss or change in taste or smell