I Am Here to Help!

I can assist constituents living in Glasgow South West in a variety of ways, from making private enquiries on your behalf, to raising matters publicly in the House of Commons.

My office is here to help constituents across Glasgow South West with issues including:

  • The rollout of Universal Credit.
  • Tax problems involving the HM Revenue and Customs Department.
  • Problems with the Department for Work and Pensions such as benefits, pensions and National Insurance.
  • Problems with the Home Office, such as immigration.
  • Advice for EU nationals in relation to Brexit and EU Settled Status.
  • Local concerns including issues of littering, dog fouling and lighting.

If you have a problem or require advice please come along to one of my surgeries at the date, time and location which suits you best.

If you require help or advice outwith surgery times please drop into my office at the address below and speak to one of my staff. They will be very happy to help you.

30/04/14 – Euro Candidates, Moredun Scientific, Penicuik

Can I help you?

I am the Member of Parliament for Glasgow South West and due to parliamentary convention, I can only deal with personal enquiries from my own constituents. If you’re not sure if I’m your local Member of Parliament, you can quickly and easily check here.